KUSF 09.21.10 Midnight-3 AM Fly By Night DJ Terry Dactyl



1st Hour









2nd Hour









3rd Hour









James Brown - I want you so bad
Otis Redding - That's how strong my love is
Lee Fields - Honey dove
The Chrodells - Please don't go
The Interiors - Darling little angel
The Five Chances - Sugar Lips
Ernie K Doe - A certain girl

The Oceanliners - Funky pants
The Soul Fidelics - The big chase
Rhythm Machine - The Kick

Kashmere Stage Band - Kashmere

Aloe Blacc - Hey brother
Sharon Jones and the Dap-Kings - Inspiration information
The Budos Band - Unbroken Unshaven
Vieux Farka Turre - Cheirie Le
Sergio Mendes and Brasil 66 - Scarbourough fair

Nouvelle Vauge- Heart of glass

Mavis Staples - Wrote a song for everyone
Mavis Staples - You are not alone
The Allman Brothers Band - Please call home

Ryan Adams - I taught myself how to grow old
The Band - Tura Lura Lural
Wilco - At my window sad and lonely
The Fresh and Onlys - Waterfall
The Flips - I just don't know where I stand
Bare Wires - Seeking love
Socow - Away leg
Wet Illustrated- Born stoked

The Black Keys - Tighten up
Jace Everett - The good life
Cary Ann Hearst - hells bells

Conner Oberst - I don't want to die (in a hospital)
Dan Sartain - Atheist Funeral
Tom Jones - Didn't it rain
Alex Chilton - Baby, baby, baby
Eric Clapton & JJ Cale - Hard to thrill
George Thorogood - Goodbye baby

The Jim Jones Revue - Cement Mixer
Black Helicopter - Copout
Dan Auerbach - I want some more

Caballo Tripode - Kill McConahuey
The Weirdos - Jungle Rock
Moonhearts - I hate myself
The Cramps - Beautiful Gardens

The Bosom Blues Band - Side one, track one, etc etc

No comments: