KUSF 09.17.10 9-10 PM The Menace's Attic DJ Dennis The Menace












The Menace’s Attic Episode #456 September 17th, 2010 “Well, It’s Yom Kippur And I Should Be Fasting, But Fact Is I Can’t Do This Radio Show On An Empty Stomach! You’re Not Buying That Are You, After All I’ve Done It For Years On An Empty Brain!”

OPENING SONGS: Tradition – Zero Mostel (RCA) 2:00
Zero Hour – The Plimsouls (Beat) 2:30

Set #1 Who In God’s Name Needs Another Set Of Old 70’s Protest Tunes – I Mean Last Week You Did A Protest Set. Don’t You Have Anything Else To Think About? Well Actually, Yes, And I’d Tell You If You’d Just Stop Protesting! 10:20
Tell It All Brother – Kenny Rogers & The First Edition (Reprise) 3:18
See No Evil – Television (Sire) 3:49
Share The Land – The Guess Who (RCA) 3:53

Set #2 I Don’t Know About You But After That Last Set, I Feel Like The Only Thing That Will Get Me Back On Track Is A Good Hallucination! 9:14
The Colourfield – The Colourfield (Chrysalis) 2:51
Purple Haze – Soft Cell (Sire) 3:00
Me I Disconnect From You – Gary Numan (Beggars Banquet) 3:23

Set #3 Reid Yalom Curates Yet Another Set Of Soul To Save Us. 12:00
Do You Love Me (Like You Say You Do) – Lee Fields & The Expressions (Truth & Soul)
The Turning Point – Big Al Carson and The Blues Masters (Rabadash)
Something Beautiful – Trombone Shorty & Lenny Kravitz (Verve)

Set #4 As I Get Ready To Head For Laszlo And Have A Cocktail, I Figured I’d Play A Few Songs To Leave Me Secure In The Fact That I Will Never Be As Desperate As The Guys Singing These Songs! 7:39
If You Let Me Make Love To You (Then Why Can’t I Touch You?) – Ronnie Dyson (Columbia) 3:26
You’re All I’ve Got Tonight – The Cars (Elektra) 4:13

CLOSING SONG: I’m On Fire – 5000 Volts (Philips) 2:47

No comments: