KUSF 09.16.10 9-Noon DJ Nathalie

1st Hour









2nd Hour









3rd Hour









Marcus Fuellstrom - Anti Christ architecture management - Shattenspieler.
Swans - You fucking people make me sick - My father will guide me up a rope to the sky
Amon Dull II - Hawknose harlequin - Carnival in Babylon
Cabaret Voltaire - F16 - v/a KFJC 89.7FM 50
So Percussion & Matmos - Swamp - Treasure state
Aun - Blackhole - VII
Carlton Melton - Purer - Split Lp "CM/Empty Shapes"
The Alps - Spray - v/a Mexican summer spring 2010

Core of Coalman - Inertia I - Box of the last help
Twiggy - Fish in the sea - Please get my name right
David Bowie - Rosalyn - Pinups
Gun Club - Bad America - The Las Vegas story
Sun Araw - The stakeout - On patrol
Isan - Slurs and slowly - Glow in the dark safari set
Deep Purple - I'm so glad - Shades of DP
Mel Croucher - Some people/Pompey rock/Leader of the pack - Pimania
Screamin' Jay Hawkins - Deep purple - Frenzy
LA Dusseldorf - Rheinita - v/a Experimental German rock & electronic musik 72-83

Fresh Maggots - Frustration - s/t
Swans - Inside Madeline
The Fall - Lost in music - Infotainment
Ricardo Villalobos - Enfants (Tambours)
Savage Republic - Exodus - Tragic Figures
Von Suddenfed - Family Feud - Tromatic reflexxions
Crash Course in Science - Flying turns - v/a Minimal wave tapes Volume 1
Savage Republic - Ivory Coast
Big Stick - Drag Race - Crack 'n' Drag
Pantha du Prince - Sach Mal Baum - The splendor

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the Podcasts. I can catch your shows even when finding you is a bit like a crap shoot.
I'm moving my way through the first hour...I thought I'd write to let you know people listen.