KUSF 09.14.10 Noon-3 PM Carolyn



1st Hour









2nd Hour









3rd Hour









Electric Eeels “Agitated”
Rocket From The Tombs “So Cold”
Undertones “You’ve Got My Number (Why Don’t You Use It)”
Fungi Girls “Crystal Roads”
White Mystery “Powerglove”

Total Control “Real Estate”
The Flips “I Just Don’t Know Where I Stand”
Hank IV “? (from upcoming LP ‘HIV III’”
Peripherique Est “Hey Jack”
Chinese Restaurant “Summer Romance”

Black Helicopter “Golden Days”
Woven Bones “Creepy Bones”

WADE from THE REACTIOn drops by:
The Reaction “This Gift”
The Reaction “Leapers”
The Reaction “?”

Piranhas “Garbage Can”
Idi Amin & The Amputees “Nasty Nazi”
Problematics “Teenage Heartattck”
Eddy Current Suppression Ring “Do My Thing”
Bram Tchaikovsky “Girl Of My Dreams”
Timmy’s Organism “I’m A Nice Guy Now”

Moonhearts “Never Lost Control”
The Anomalys “Kiss ‘N Run”
Paul Revere & The Raiders “Doggone”
Real Kids “My Baby’s Book”
Jeff The Brotherhood “Diamond Way”

Paul Cary “Yes Machine”
Sticks N Stones “Red Light”
UV Race “Frustrations”
Puffy Areolas “Deathcraze”
HitlersS “Too Much TV”
The Ruts “Something That I Said”
Mike Rep and The Quotas “Rocket To Nowhere”
Super Wild Horses “Mess Around”

Tyvek “Summer Things”
The Plutones “Goin’ To Memphis”
Oblivians “Jim Cole”
Oblivians “Mystery Girl (live)”
Protex “Private Lives”
Jacuzzi Boys “Bricks Or Concrete”

Boomgates “Bright Idea”
Ty Segall “My Head Explodes”
Limes “Bad Year”
Lyres “Here’s A Heart” (with Stiv Bators)
Nice Smile “Building”

This Heart Electric “Polar”
Chris Stroffolino “Make It Rain (& Teach Me To Row)”
Medication “Don’t Die”
So Cow “Start Over”

Fireworks “50tonhighballin’ghost”

No comments: