KUSF 09.07.10 Noon-3 PM Carolyn



1st Hour









2nd Hour









3rd Hour









Modern Lovers “Roadrunner”
Effigies “Body Bag”
Devo “Gut Feeling”
Woven Bones “With You Alone”
Ty Segall “Sweets”
The Anomalys “Kiss ‘N Run”

Super Wild Horses “Lock & Key”
Caballo Tripode “Kill Mc Conahuey”
Mike Rep and The Quotas “Mama Was A Schitzo”

Gories “Nitroglycerine”
Gories “I Think I’ve Had It”
Fungi Girls “Crystal Roads”
The Flips “I Just Don’t Know Where I Stand”
Coachmen “Drambuie”
Sex Church “209”
Moonhearts “I Hate Myself”

GUEST DJ - BRACE BELDEN
Roxy Music “Re-Make/ Re-Model”
Sparks “Something For The Girl With Everything”
Vibrators “Disco In Mosco”

Humans “I Live In The City”
Soft Boys “Old Pervert’
Raspberries “Every Way I Can”

Dickies (I’m Stuck In A Pagoda With) Tricia Toyota”
Klark Kent “Don’t Care”
Tim Buckley “Nighthawkin’”
The Purple Gang “Granny Takes A Trip”
Velvet Underground “She’s My Best Friend”
The Clean “Slug Song”

TheSundae Funnies “Tell Me”
Badfinger “Rock Of All Ages”
Shadows Of Knight “Gloria ‘69”
The Low Numbers “Try It”

The Animals “I’m Dying Or Am I?
Saints “River Deep, Mountain High”
Vibrators “Whips & Furs”
Only Ones “City Of Fun”

Brian Eno “I’ll Come Running (To Tie Your Shoes)”
Kelley Stoltz “Baby I Got News For You”
Buzzcocks “Harmony In My Head”
The Brat “Starry Night”
Rolling Stones “Stray Cat Blues”
T Rex “Jewel”
Velvet Underground “Guess I’m Falling In Love”
Jacques Dutronc “On Nous Cache Tout, On Nous Dit Rien”
Lou Reed “Merry Go Round”

Christ Child “Washington A.C./D.C.”
Pezband “Baby It’s Cold Outside”
Generation X “Valley Of The Dolls”

Ultravox “Hiroshima Mon Amour”

No comments: