KUSF 09.06.10 Midnight-3 AM The training Shift DJ Damin



1st Hour









2nd Hour









3rd Hour










12-1

Sugarhill Gang - Rapper's Delight
The Bosom Blues - Hippie Queen
Minor Threat - Straight Edge
Minor Threat - Small Man, Big Mouth
The Pleasure Kills - I Want You
The Hold Steady - Constructive Summer
Benjamin Biolay - Night Shop
Psychosomatic - The Village Idiot
Bad Brains - House of Suffering
Accept - Balls To The Wall
The Glitch Mob - Animus Vox
Willie Nelson - Last Thing I Needed First Thing This Morning

1-2

Gonjasufi - Change
Medication - Didn't Want To Know
Carter Family - Wabash Cannonball
The Black Angels - River of Blood
Laurie Anderson - The Lake
Uncle Woody Sullender and Seamus Cater - Nothing To Be Done
Harvey Milk - I Am Sick Of All This Too
The Damned - Anything
Drive-By Truckers - Aftermath U.S.A.
Sic Alps - Long Cheveux
The Flips - I Just Don't Know Where I Stand
The Rebel Set - Teenage Killer
Christal Methodists - I Only Have Eyes For Jew
The Nails - 88 Lines About 44 Women
Buzzcocks - You Say You Don't Love Me

2-3

Ty Segall - Where We Go
Seu Jorge - Saudosa Bahia
Joan Jett - Love Is All Around
Francis Harold and the Holograms - Retreat
Rush - 2112 (Overture, The Temples Of Syrinx, Presentation, Soliloquy, Grand Finale)
Fungi Girls - Dream Of Oz
Chinese Restaurant - Summer Romance
Groovie Ghoulies - Hello Again
Japanther - Surfin Coffin
Genesis - The Lamb Lies Down On Broadway
The Kinks - I'm Not Like Everybody Else
Hank Williams - I'll Never Get Out Of This World Alive
38 Special - Caught Up In You

No comments: