09.13.10 Midnight-3 AM The Training Shift DJ Damin



1st Hour









2nd Hour









3rd Hour









12-1

AC/DC - Thunderstruck
Hole - Retard Girl
Ferocious Few - Me and The Devil
Acid Mothers Temple - In A
Stereo Total - I Wanna Be A Mama
Jonathan Wilson - Desert Raven (from Mexican Summer Waterloo comp)
Hickoids - Queen of the BBQ
Grass Widow - Shadow

1-2

God Bullies - Pretty On The Inside
Tribe 8 - Radar Love
Pearl Harbor - I've Got Some Happiness
The Pleasure Kills - Modern Problems
Candy Clowns - Silent Time of Earth
Best Coast - Summer Mood
Exodus - March of the Psychopaths
Rib Cages - Right On Or Wrong
Cookie Mongoloid - The Number 6
Ariel Pink - Bright Lit Blue Skies
Motorhead - Blackheart
BXI - Rain
Bay City Rollers - Money Honey
The Flips - I Just Don't Know Where I Stand
Beach Fossils - Twelve Roses

2-3

Hot Lunch - She Wants More
Deep Purple - Hush
The Jesus Lizard - Countless Backs of Sad Lovers
Liz Phair w/ Material Issue - The Tra La La Song
The Woggles - Push
The Muffs - Lucky Guy
Fountains of Wayne - Leave the Biker
The Murmurs - I'm A Mess
Superchunk - Digging For Something
Foreign Cinema - Ice Machine
Liz Phair - Supernova
American Music Club - Outside This Bar
Laurie Anderson - Another Day In America
Uncle Tupelo - I Got Drunk
Sleater-Kinney - I Want To Be Your Joey Ramone

No comments: