KUSF 08.31.10 Midnight-3 AM Fly By Night DJ Terry Dactyl



1st Hour









2nd Hour









3rd Hour









The Sandwiches – Song of songs
Twin Sister – Lady daydream
---
Andre Williams – Pass the biscuits
Broken Social Scene – Meet me in the basement
War on Drugs – Coming through
Wilco – Impossible Germany
Beach Fossils – Sometimes
Beach Fossils – Youth
--
Best Coast – Goodbye
The Kinks – Wicked Annabelle
The Vaccines – If you wanna
Meylin Sheaths – Drugstore/Pharmacy
Wet Illustrated – Flying
---
Ty Segall – Sweets
The Black Keys – Next girl
Dead Man’s Bones – In the room where you sleep
The Love Me Nots – track 14
The Rebel Sets – Birds and bees
The Anomalys – See me bleed
The Jim Jones Revue – Fish to fry
The Cramps – Most exalted
The A-Bones – Lover’s curse
Nick Curran and the Lowlifes – Reform school girl
----
Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds – Hiding all the way
Dan Auerbach – When I left the room
The Electric Prunes – I had too much to dream last night
The Animals – Please don’t let me be misunderstood
The Seeds – A thousand shadows
---
The Castaways – Liar Liar
Sheetah et les Weissuller – hallucinations
The Pleasurekills – Modern problems
Moonhearts – I hate myself
The Rolling Stones – Miss Amanda Jones
The Who – Cousin Kevin Model Child
Elvis – Milk Cow Blues
Dan Sartain – Praying for a miracle
The Ferocious Few – Crazy love
Johnny Cash - I heard that lonesome whistle
---
JC Brooks and the Uptown Sound – I am trying to break your heart
The Inciters – Soul clap
--
Sharon Jones – Got to be a love
The Heavy – The kind of man
The Heavy – Colleen
Curtis Mayfield – Pusherman
--
Cochemea Gastelum – Dark city

No comments: