KUSF 08.23.10 Noon-3 PM DJ Andre's Mixed Bag



1st Hour









2nd Hour









3rd Hour









Devo- Be Stiff (live)
Quintron- Dungeon Master
Joy Division- Leaders of Man
Grass Widow- Shadow
Shannon and the Clams- Scuffle With the Clams
39 Clocks- New Crime Appeal
The People's Temple- Make You Understand
Ty Segall- Son of Sam
Donovan- Oh Gosh
 
Love- Signed D.C.
Tim Buckley- Hallucinations
Bert Jansch- Poison
Jake Holmes- Late Sleeping Day
Os Mutantes- Ave Lucifer
The Bee Gees- I Close My Eyes
Tyrannosaurus Rex- By the Light of a Magical Moon
Bosom Blues- Milk Cows Calf Blues
The Stooges- T.V. Eye
 
Kurt Vile- Hey Now, I'm Movin
Qulfus- Three Times Twice
Dee Dee Sharp- I'm Not in Love
Smokey Robinson and the Miracles- Special Occasion
Gladys Knight and the Pipps- Every Beat of My Heart
Stevie Wonder- Light My Fire
Harry Nilsson- Everybody's Talkin'
The Byrds- Eight Miles High
Fungi Girls- Turquoise Hotel
Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti- L'Estat
Magic Kids- Hey Boy
The Ronnettes- You Baby !!!!!!!!!!!!!POWER OUTAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!my apologies...
 
back on air
 
Buffalo Daughter- LT303VE Suzuki Dekard San
 
Bohanon- Gentle Breeze
Issac Hayes- Walk on By
The Zombies- Time of the Season
The Replacements- Johnny's Gonna Die
The Gris Gris- Bakery
Greg Ashley- Monolith

No comments: