KUSF 08.13.10 9-10 PM The Menace's Attic DJ Dennis the Menace












The Menace’s Attic Episode #451 August 13th 2010 “Well, My Sunday Show Is Pre-Empted This Week Due To Outside Lands, So I Better Make The Best Of This One! Of Course How Am I Supposed To Do That When It’s Friday The Thirteenth? I Know! I’ll Just Power Pop My Way Through It!” Edition

OPENING SONG: I’m Gonna Make You Mine – Lou Christie (Buddah) 2:43 (:06)

Set #1 If You’re Going To Busk, There’s No Question London Is The Place – Who Knows You Might Be Discovered By The Late Neil Bogart! 11:29
Baker Street – Gerry Rafferty (United Artists) 6:08
Green Tambourine – The Lemon Pipers (Buddah) 2:27
United We Stand – The Brotherhood Of Man (Deram) 2:54

Set #2 Here’s Some Advice: If You Go Out Tonight And Meet A Belly Dancing Beauty With A Power Driven Saw, You Might Want To Think Twice About Asking For Her Digits – That Is Unless You Really Don’t Think This Friday The 13th Thing Has Roots In Any Sort Of Truth! 13:11
Lady Eleanor – Lindisfarne (Virgin) 4:15
When You’re Away From Me – Favourite Sons (Vice) 4:09
Things I Should Have Said – The Grass Roots (Dunhill) 2:30
Your Number Or Your Name – The Knack (Capitol) 2:57

Set #3 Remember That Strange Lady From The Last Set? Well, I Just Found Out She Was One Of The Original Members Of Dawn And Her Hands Are Soft Even After Thousands Of Washes! 8:41
Look In My Eyes Pretty Woman – Tony Orlando and Dawn (Bell) 3:07
Sunshine Lover – Daniel Boone (Mercury) 3:12
I Wanna Be Your Boyfriend – The Ramones (Sire) 2:24

Set #4 This Summer Is So Pathetic That Even The Turtles Won’t Come Out Of Their Shell To Protest! 8:22
Keep It Warm – Flo and Eddie (Columbia) 4:16
Summer Song – Fanny (Reprise/Rhino) 4:06

CLOSING SONG: Listener’s Choice!
Don’t You Care – The Buckinghams (Columbia)
Little Bit Of Soul – The Music Explosion (Laurie)

No comments: