KUSF 08.06.10 Noon-3 PM Guests Kit 'N' Tenders DJ Stereo Steve



1st Hour









2nd Hour









3rd Hour









"leave me alone I'm trying to do a radio show!"

oshun - rattle of life
art blakey and the jazz messengers - avila and tequila
ornette coleman - c & d

roedelius - remember these days
glaciers - southern passage
alcest - ecailles de lune (pt 2)
slowdive - souvlaki space station

mike patton - deep down
herman's hermits - big man
woods - suffering season
tame impala - runway houses city clouds
we like cats - no other dub
flower travellin band - satori pt 2

kit'n'tenders/doolittle - interview
kit n tenders - meow meow/can't help falling in love
pete doolittle - girl u want
devo - don't shoot (i'm a man)
the romantics - what i like about you
kit n tenders - liar liar vampire

bosom blues - hippie queen
pretty things - midnight to six man
love - my flash on you
flamin groovies - have you seen my baby
sheetah et les weissmuller - my little red book

sun araw - the stakeout
eric dolphy - status seeking
sundaram balachander - dayapoyonidhe pt 2
ratatat - neckbrace
durutti column - madeleine
instruments of science and technology - nuux
isan - slurs and slowly
july - dandelion seeds

the who - doctor doctor
beach fossils - vacation

1 comment:

Napkin said...

I like it already! I'm painting to this!