KUSF 07.30.10 The Menace's Attic DJ Dennis the Menace












The Menace’s Attic Episode #449 July 30th 2010 “I’m Not Going To Tell You What Episode This Is So You Won’t Do The Math And Find Out I’m One Show Late For The 7” Edition Again!” Edition

OPENING SONG: Beach Baby – First Class (UK) – Jonathan King’s label 4:59

Set #1 The Thing That Makes Morrissey The Guy You’ve Always Wanted To Invite Is That He’s The Death Of The Party And That Means You Save A Lot Of Money On Lightbulbs! 11:08
I Feel Good – Shirley & Lee (Aladdin) 2:15
Get Off – Foxy (Dash) 3:30
Picadilly Palare – Morrissey (HMV) 3:26
The End Of The World – Skeeter Davis (RCA) 2:37

Set #2 I’m Not Really Leaving You My Darling, Just Consider This An Extended Vacation Where I Happen To Take All Of My Clothing, Furniture And The Kids. 8:26
Love Really Hurts Without You – Billy Ocean (Ariola) 2:58
Gudbuy T’ Jane – Slade (Polydor) 3:30
96 Tears – ? And The Mysterians (Cameo Parkway) 2:38

Set #3 Believe Me, I Wasn’t Lazy When Picking Out The Songs In This Next Set, It’s Truly The Record’s Fault! 8:48
Lazy Day – Spanky & Our Gang (Mercury) 3:05
Grazing In The Grass – Hugh Masakela (UNI) 2:25
Come Anytime – Hoodoo Gurus (RCA) 3:18

Set #4 Dear Visine, I’m Sorry To Say That Your Sponsorship Of This Next Set Has Been Rejected. Quite Simply, Your Product Ain’t Gonna Work Here! 7:25
We Close Our Eyes – Go West (Chrysalis) 3:48
We Close Our Eyes – Oingo Boingo (A &M) 3:37

CLOSING SONG: Diamond Dogs – David Bowie (RCA) 6:03

No comments: