KUSF 07.23.10 9-10 PM The Menace's Attic DJ Dennis The Menace












The Menace’s Attic Episode #448 July 23rd, 2010 “Won’t You Be My Night Connection, I’ll Give You True Highway Affection!” Now That’s The Kind Of Lyrics That Make We Want To Do A Hot Summer Radio Show Despite The Fog!” Edition

OPENING SONG: Look Through Any Window – The Hollies (Imperial) 2:30

Set #1 I’m Telling You Summer Felt Different To Me In The Late 70’s – When I Went On A Blind Date, It Was Truly Blind Because I Couldn’t Google Her No Matter How Convincing I Was! 11:53
Drive All Night – Elliot Murphy (Columbia) 3:35
Let There Be Music – Orleans (Asylum) 4:04
Hot Summer Nights – Walter Egan (Columbia) 4:14

Set #2 Just When Things Were Getting So Depressing You Could Die, Some Unknown Powerpop Guy Crashes The Party And Makes Things All Happy Again! (With A Country & Western Title Yet!) 15:44
Look What They’ve Done To My Song Ma – The New Seekers (Elektra) 3:18
Disappointed (Remix) – P.I.L (Virgin) 6:23
I’m Losing You – Stevie Wright (Atco) 3:00
Giddy On Up – Brian Ingland (Columbia) 3:03

Set #3 The First Two Songs Heard Here Have Quite The Set Of Jugs, And The Other One Does Too Thanks To Mr. Warhol’s Video! 9:11
Pushbike Song – The Mixtures (Sire/Polydor) 2:24
In The Summertime – Mungo Jerry (Pye) 3:40
Hello Again – The Cars (Elektra) 3:47

Set #4 I’ll Never Reveal What Year We Are Celebrating Tomorrow Night At YEAR, Even If You Get Jerry Butler To Strong-Arm Me! 6:20
Only The Strong Survive – Jerry Butler (Mercury) 2:35
Celebrate Youth – Rick Springfield (RCA) 3:45

CLOSING SONG: Loretta – The Nervous Eaters (Elektra) 2:20

No comments: