KUSF 07.01.10 Noon-3 PM DJ Jay



1st Hour









2nd Hour









3rd Hour









Sonic Youth- Bull In The Heather
Die Haut & Nick Cave- Tokyo Express/ Truck Love

Giuseppi Logan Quintet- Bop Dues
Gitar- No Gitar
Koes Plus- Awan Hitam (The Black Cloud)
Mark Sultan- Don't Look Back
The Monkees- You Told Me

Konono No.1- Thin Legs
Bharat Karki & Party- Come On, Dance With Me
Monotrona- I Hate Humans (Human Stay Away From Me Please)
Kurt Vile- I Know I Got Religion
Sleepy Sun- Wild Machines
Ponys- Pop Culture

The Fall- Chino
T. Rex- Summertime Blues
Sharon Jones & The Dap-Kings- She Ain't A Child No More
Lotus Liew- Then I Kiss Her

Ty Segal- My Sunshine
Sleigh Bells- Infinity Guitars
Devo- Mind Games
Iggy Pop- Bored
Dum Dum Girls- Lines Her Eyes
Danger Mouse & Sparklehorse- Jaykub

Magik Markers- Tighten One & Loosen The Other
Japanther- Spread So Thin
Dara Puspita- Musafir Cinta (The Love Tracker)
California Gold Notes- W.B.
The Nails- Hotel For Women
Cargo Cult- Quality Control
Los Wembler's de Iquitos- Un Silbido Amoroso
Hedzoleh Soundz- Hearts Ne Kotoko

Mike Patton- Scalinatella
Orthrelm- Sceptor 8
Harvey Milk- I Know This Is No Place For You
Melvins- My Generation

Rolling Stones- If You Can't Rock Me
Myelin Sheaths- Do The Mental Twist
Black Crown String Band- Poor Rambler
lhre Kinder- The Dice

Love- August

No comments: