KUSF 06.22.10 3-6 AM DJ Meta



1st Hour









2nd Hour









3rd Hour









Pink Floyd - Astronomy Domine
Battlehooch - Only baby sharks
Foreign Cinema - lovers & killers
Zwischenfall - Katastrophe
Wounded Lion - Creatures in the Cave
Sex Pistols - Who killed bambi
Iggy Pop - Sister Midnight
The Doors - Soul Kitchen
Love - You set the scene
Kurt Vile - losing momentum
The Animals - Bury my body
Field Music - If only the moon were up
Kawabata Makoto - Rock of Fate
Dum Dum Girls - Bhang, bhang I'm a burnout
Melt Banana - Mouse on a biscuit
D.O.A. - No way out
Triclops - Brown summer
Harvey Milk - I know this is no place for you
The Unwinding Hours - Solstice
Beck - Guess I'm doing fine
Pavement - Rattled by the rush
Syd Barrett - Terrapin
Benjamin Biolay - Ton heritage
Jacqueline Taieb - 7 heures du matin
Sportfreunde Stiller - 54, 74, 90, 2010
Twin Seven - Totobiroko
Ray Charles - It should've been me
L.A. Bare Faxx - Super cool brother
Muddy Waters - My eyes
Black Crown Stringband - Shady groove
Howling Wolf - What a woman
Nat King Cole - Crazy, hazy, lazy days of summer
Helen Kane - Aba baba honeymoon
Jack'n Jill - John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt
Etienne Jaumet - Through the strata
Animal Collective - I think I can
Harry Patch - Castor and Pollux

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Most amazing show ever! Meta, I'm a fan! And TIGER- welcome to the scene :)