KUSF 06.13.10 6-8 PM Spotlight The Damned Carolyn



CAROLYN GETS DAMNED - spotlight June 13, 2010

CAROLYN GETS DAMNED - Someone has been spreading rumors that. Carolyn doesn't like the Damned. It's just not true. To prove it Carolyngets together with Dave Vanian, Captain Sensible, Brian James, Rat Scabies and all those other guys to revisit the best years of The Damned. It's great to be Damned.

New Rose

So Messed Up
Don’t Cry Wolf
I Fall
Sick Of Being Sick (Peel Session 1977)
Machine Gun Etiquette

Disco Man
Plan 9 Channel 7
Feel The Pain
You Take My Money
Stretcher Case

Love Song
Fan Club
Take That
Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde
Help
I’m Bored (Peel Session 1979)

Hit Or Miss
See Her Tonite
One Way Love

Smash It Up (Part One)
Smash It Up (Part Two)
Creep (You Can’t Fool Me)
Bad Time For Bonzo
Wait For The Blackout
I Just Can’t Be Happy Today

Alone Again Or
Looking At You
White Rabbit
I Feel Alright

Stab Your Back
Singalonga Scabies
Politics
Thanks For The Night (Rat Mix)
I Think I’m Wonderful
Problem Child
Born To Kill

Neat Neat Neat

1st Hour









2nd Hour







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Carolyn rules!