KUSF 05.16.10 6-8 PM Spotlight IKE and TINA TURNER DJ Mixed Bag



Who's the hardest working couple in showbiz? That's debatable, but there's no denying that the husband-wife duo of IKE and TINA TURNER were responsible for an explosive live stage show and a prolific catalog of blues, rock and soul. Join André, your host of "The Mixed Bag", as he explores Tina under Ike's soulful spell. This spotlight will have you asking, "what's her solo career got to do with it?"

Introduction (Live at Carnegie Hall)
Theme From Shaft (live)
Popcorn
Desire
A Fool For You

It's Gonna Work out Fine
River Deep Mountain High
My Everything To Me
Rock Me Baby
Contact High
Knock on Wood
Come Together (live)
Drifting Blues
I've Been Loving You Too Long
A Fool in Love
Bold Soul Sister
Nutbush City Limits
No More Doggin
Honkey Tonk Women (live)
Shake A Tailfeather
Two is a Couple
Annie Had a Baby (live)
I Gotcha (live)
Too Hot to Hold
Gonna Find Me a Substitute

Something's Got A Hold on Me
Tinaroo
It Sho Ain't Me
I Made a Promise Up Above
I Smell Trouble
The Real Me
Crazy Bout You Baby
I Wish it Would Rain (live)
Dear John

1st Hour









2nd Hour







No comments: