KUSF 05.12.10 6-9 AM Hashbury Breakfast DJ David Hargis

Yo La Tengo - How Some Jellyfish Are Born - The Sounds Of The Sounds Of Silence
Oppenheimer Analysis - Radiance - Minimal Wave Tapes Vol 1
Pantha Du Prince - Stick To My Side - Black Noise
Phantom Band - I'm The One - S/T
Jimmy McGriff - Criss-Cross - Electric Funk
Citay - Careful With That Hat - Dream Get Together
Mushroom - Singing Song In The Morning - Naked, Stoned and Stabbed
The Pleasure Kills - Smash Up The Radio- Dancing On My Bed
The Youngsters - I wanna Be your Man - Brazilian Guitar Fuzz Bananas
Dara Puspita - Pip Pip Yeah - 1966-1968
? & The Mysterians - 96 Tears 7"
Harlem - Friendly Ghost - Hippies
Thee Oh Sees - Contraption - In A Cloud
Summer Cats - Your Timetable 7"
Ted Leo & The Pharmacists - Even Heroes Have To Die - The Brutalist Bricks
Archie Bronson Outfit - Hoola - Coconuts
Black Tambourine - Lazy Heart - S/T
Witch - Lazy Bones - Lazy Bones
Lena Horne - My Blue Heaven - The Anthology
Willie Nelson - Drinking Champagne - Country Music
Total Babe - Bearbones - Heatwave EP
Toro y Moi - Thanks Vision - Causers Of This
Caribou - Sun - Swim
Sierra Leone's Refugee All Stars - Moloma - Rise & Shine
Khi Darag -Mstom, Mastom - S/T
Mitch Marcus Quintet - Ron & The Machete - Countdown 2 Meltdown
Prins Thomas - #5 - S/T
Thelma Houston - I've Got The Music In Me - I've Got The Music In Me
Gregg Diamond - Danger - Horse Meat Disco
Dum Dum Girls - Bhang Bhang, I'm A Burnout - I Will Be
King Kong Ding Dong - Jample - Youth Culture Index
Eddy Current Suppression Ring - Second Guessing - Rush To Relax
Awesome Color - Oaxaca - Massa Hypnos
Helen Kane - I Taut I Taw A Puddy Tat - Boop Boop A Doop Girl
Sugar Pie DeSanto - Here You Come Running - Go Go Power
The Servicemen - Are You Angry - Meet The Servicemen
Thomas Fehlman - Soft Park - Gute Luft
Erykah Badu - Love - New Amerykah Pt 2

1st Hour









2nd Hour









3rd Hour







No comments: