KUSF 05.07.10 The Menace's Attic DJ Dennis the Menace



The Menace’s Attic Episode #437 May 7th, 2010 ”More Than Usual, My Movie Viewing This Week Has A Lot To Do With How This Show Turned Out. Okay, Here Goes: I Watched ‘This Is It’ And Ironman 2!” Edition

OPENING SONG: Highway To Hell – AC/DC (Atlantic) 3:23

Set #1 This First Set Had Nothing To Do With The Movies! It Was Inspired By Me Finding A Glass I Used To Drink Out Of When I Was A Kid That Brought Back Grape Memories!
Can’t Be So Bad – Moby Grape (Columbia) 3:24
Carolene – Bob Welch (Capitol) 3:13
Jelly Jungle (Of Orange Marmalade) – The Lemon Pipers (Buddah) 2:24

Set #2 I Don’t Want To Spoil “Ironman 2” For You, So I’ll Just Tell You That These Songs Don’t In Any Way Reflect What Happens To Pepper Pots! Though To Throw You Off Completely I’ll Tell You That Mickey Rourke Might Just Become Her Love Interest!
We’ve Got To Get It On Again – Addrisi Brothers (Columbia) 2:46
Dim – Dada (I.R.S.) 4:22
Strange – Screamin’ Jay Hawkins (EMI) 3:00
How She Threw It All Away – The Style Council (Polydor) 4:17

Set #3 If These Next Songs Don’t Make You Feel Really, Really Good About Life Then Perhaps You Should Head For Another Decade!
Tighter, Tighter – Alive & Kicking (Roulette) 2:45
Ramblin Man – The Allman Brothers (Capricorn) 4:46
Reach Out Of The Darkness – Friend & Lover (Verve) 3:08 (Produced by Joe South)

Set #4 Gosh, Dennis The Menace, If You’re Giving Away That Big Audio Dynamite CD, Ain’t You Gonna Play A Track? Well, The Answer My Friend Is, “Yes I Is!” But Only ‘Cause Connie Asked Me To!
The Bottom Line – Big Audio Dynamite (Legacy) 4:36
Where The Boys Are – Connie Francis (MGM) 2:36

CLOSING SONG: Sheena Is A Punk Rocker – The Ramones (Sire) 2:47

Giveaways: This Is Big Audio Dynamite Remastered CD!








No comments: