KUSF 05.04.10 Noon-3 PM Carolyn



Ramones “Now I Wanna Sniff Some Glue”
Screamers “If I Can’t Have What I Want I Don’t Want Anything”
Television “See No Evil”
Dirtbombs “Stupid”
Davila 666 “Primero Muerta”
Happy Birthday “Girls FM”

La Corde “Back In Salem”
Rad Cloud “The Tricky Jerk”
Easy Action “ELO Kiddies”
Wetdog “Lower Leg”

Cheater Slicks “Please Give Me Something”
Strange Boys “I See”
Booker T and MG’s “Time Is Tight”
The Zipps “Kicks & Chicks”
Nothing People “Wasting Our Time”
Slippery Slopes “Pizza I’m Against It”

Ty Segall “Finger”
Rocket From The Tombs “I Sell Soul”
Thomas Jefferson Slave Apartments “Bottle Island”
James Pants “I Live Inside An Egg”
Facts On File “Keep It Together”
Los Buddies “Buster Keaton’s Cow”

Overnight Lows “Picked Apart (Left To Rot)”
Personal and the Pizzas “I Ain’t Taking You Out”
Box Elders “Plenty Of Room At The Bottom”
Charlie & The Moonhearts “Seven and Seven Is…”
Lyres “Geraldine”
Action Family “Diddley Squat”
Wounded Lion “Omar Walk”

Eddy Current Suppression Ring “Anxiety”
The Scrams “The Molasses”
Hygiene “TV Girl”
The Fems “Frustration”
Timmy’s Organism “Don’t Forget Your Pretty Stare”
Brilliant Colors “Kissing’s Easy”
The Liminanas “I’m Dead”

Fucked Up “I Hate Summer”
Chin Chin “Never Surrender”
Dag Nasty “Values Here”
Screaming Mee Mees “Disco For Drunks”
Vee Dee “Out Of My Skin”
Dum Dum Girls “Blank Girl”

Thee Oh Sees “I Was Denied”
Mark Sultan “Catastrophe”
Vermillion Sands “”
Thrills “Hey (Not Another Face In The Crowd)”
Dirty Sweets “Kill That Guy”

The Soft Moon “Breathe The Fire”
The Cripples “I’m Going Steady With Twiggy”
Redd Kross “Linda Blair”
Half Japanese “Too Much Fun”
Gary War “Reality Protest”
Best Coast “Sun Was High (So Was I)”

The Victims “(Gotta Find A) Substitute”

1st Hour









2nd Hour









3rd Hour







No comments: