KUSF 04.27.10 Noon-3 PM Carolyn



Fun Things “(I Ain’t Got) Time Enough For Love”
Users “Sick Of You”
DEvo “(I Can’t Get No) Satisfaction”
Mummies “Uncontrollable Urge”
The Mighty Moguls “Umba-Bop-A-Jumba”
Los Buddies “Destructo”

Box Elders “Plenty Of Room At The Bottom”
The Hollows “Bobby Blueheart”
Best Coast “This Is Real”
Shannon and the Clams “Blast Me To Bermuda”

Eddy Current Suppression Ring “Second Guessing”
Radio Birdman “What Gives?”
Makers “Do What I Wanna”
Davila 666 “Sabes Que Quiero”
The Liminanas “Migas 2000”
Jeff The Brotherhood “Bone Jam”
Ty Segall “Bullet Proof Nothing”

Reatards “I Can Live Without You”
Lost Sounds “I Get Nervous”
Jay Reatard “Oh It’s Such A Shame”
Chin Chin “Why Am I So Lonely”
The Endtables “White Glove Test”
Slippery Slopes “Pizza I’m Against It”

Ponys “Get Black”
Facts On File “Keep It Together”
Nothing People “Enemy With An Invitation”
Paleface “Burn & Rob”
The Eyes “Kill Your Parents”
Timmy’s Organism “I’m On A Hunt”

The White Wires “That’s The Way A Woman Is”
Thee Oh Sees “I Was Denied”
Cool Jerks “For A Little While”
Honey Jug “Warm City Baby”
Demolition Doll Rods “If You Can’t Hang…”
Pity Fucks “Give It A Try”

Teeth “A Is For Asshole”
Charlie & The Moonhearts “Seven & Seven Is”
Guinea Worms “BBQ”
The Skinnies “Out Of Order”
Subs “Gimme Your Heart”
Personal & The Pizzas “I Can Read”
Hygiene “When?”

Mark Sultan “Misery’s Upon Us”
Strange Boys “Be Brave”
Count Five “Psychotic Reaction”
Catheads “Power, Love and Pizza”
Victims “(Gotta Find A) Substitute”
La Corde “Back In Salem”

Brilliant Colors “Kissing’s Easy”
Overnight Lows “Shut Up Looking At Me”
Gary War “Reality Project”
Nerve City “Get Gone”

The Necessaries “State-Of-The-Art”

1st Hour








2nd Hour








3rd Hour







No comments: