KUSF 04.08.10 6-9 PM DJ Steve The Creep



Rapoon-An Empty Land
Girlschool-Kick it Down
Girlschool-Hellrazor
River City Tanlines-I'm Your Negative
Overnight Lows-So Well Read
Pink Swords-Enter You
Wooden Shjips-Vampire Blues
Sonny Boy Williamson-I Don't Know
Skip James-Catfish Blues
Masaoka, Chen, Grusel, Nagai-Dialing
Lysergics-Into the Sun
Baby Huey-Mighty Mighty
Lady Dottie and the Diamonds-I Ain't Mad at Ya
Sharon Jones and the Dap-KIngs-The Game Gets Old
Growing-Challenger
Radar Bros.-Chickens
Nick Cave-She Passed By My Window
Roy Harper-My Friend
Caetano Veloso-Coracao Vagabundo
Caetano Veloso-Perdeu
Califone-The Orchids
Debashish Battacharya-Megha Re
Awesome Color-White Cloud/Vision
Merle Haggard-Kentucky Gambler
Lester Flatt and Earl Scruggs-My Little Girl In Tennessee
Bonnie Prince Billy-Troublesome Houses
Infinite Body-Dive
T. Rex-Precious Star
Personal and the Pizzas-I Can Read
Marked Men-All in your Head
The Evaporators-Addicted to Cheese
R.L. Burnside-Goin' Away Baby
Tijuana Panthers-Red Headed Girl
Roy and the Dew Drops-The Soul Side of the Street
Cheap Trick- Oh, Caroline
Fenn O'Berg-Part 3
The Soft Moon-Breathe the Fire
PIL-Fff
Arab Strap-Loch Leven

1st Hour









2nd Hour









3rd Hour







No comments: