KUSF 03.28.10 8-10 PM Radio Jukebox DJ Erik Auerbach with DJ Stereo Steve



JUKEBOX: ERIK AUERBACH [KUSF DJ 1983-1985]

dirtbombs - start the party
big boys - fun fun fun
minutemen - little man with a gun in his hand

the dils - class war
b team - what is this
flipper - ha ha ha
the sleepers - she's fun

the replacements - kids won't follow
yo - small piece of gold
meat puppets - split myself in two
marked men - sully my name
redd kross - linda blair 1984

wire - mannequin
the mekons - where were you
wipers - over the edge
husker du - 8 miles high

slaughter joe - i'll follow you down
jesus and mary chain - upside down
the partisans - blind ambition
minor threat - out of step

big star - you can't have me
neu - negativland
the lyres - don't give it up now
dream syndicate - then she remembers
the vertebrats - left in the dark

my bloody valentine - nothing much to lose
sonic youth - death valley 69
mission of burma - secrets

the verlaines - death and the maiden
the chills - i love my leather jacket

the sneetches - ...and I'm thinking

background music: neu

1st Hour

2nd Hour

No comments: