KUSF 02.19.10 The Menace's Attic DJ Dennis the Menace



The Menace’s Attic Episode #426 February 19th, 2009 “If I Could Change The Space-Time Continuum, I’d Be Super Happy Right Now. Or At Least My 7 a.m. Flight To A Later One! ” Edition

OPENING SONG: Hippy Chick – Soho (Atco)

Set #1 This Set Is Going To Sound Great! How Do I Know That? Well, I Visualized It Before I Played It!
Get It On – T.Rex (Reprise)
Sound & Vision – David Bowie (EMI)
I Hear You Knocking – Dave Edmunds (MAM)

Set #2 To Design An Entire Set Around The Word Baby Is About As Immature As It Gets. Considering The Overall Theme Of This Show Has To Do With Time Shifting, I Think I Can Get Away With It Sometime In The Very Near Future.
Isn’t It Time – The Babys (Chrysalis)
Can’t Get Enough Of You Baby – The Colour Field (Chrysalis)
Can’t Get Enough Of Your Love Babe – Barry White (Casablanca)

Set #3 And Now Let’s Take A Little Drive To Some Of The Coolest Places On Earth Where Travel Takes No Time At All And Your Tires Never Wear Out ‘Cause They Never Touch The Ground! Sorry Michelin!
Motoring – Martha Reeves & The Vandellas (Gordy)
Cool For Cats – Squeeze (A&M)
Dream All Day – The Posies (DGC)

Set #4 If That Fatal Kiss Is All I Need, Then I Wish I Didn’t Wait Until So Late In Life To Get It!
A View To A Kill – Duran Duran (EMI)
Crimson & Clover – Tommy James & The Shondells (Roulette)

CLOSING SONG: You’re The One For Me – D Train (Rhino)

No comments: