KUSF 02.18.10 9 AM-Noon DJ Bryan Chandler



Van Der Graaf Generator "Trisector" Lifetime
White Hills "S/T" We Will Rise
We Five "There Stands The Door:Best Of We Five" Love Me Not Tomorrow
Otis Waygood "Ten Claps and a Scream" I Left My Skull In San Francisco"
Mathew Shipp "4D" Greensleeves
Buzz And Friends "The Oenophile" I Hold Your Hand
Seven Saturdays ""S/T" Good Morning I Love You
Arab Strap Loch Lomen Intro
Wadada-Leo Smith "Spiritual Dimensions" South Central LA Kulture
The Fall "Perverted By Language" Smile
Tipsy "Uh Oh" Hey!
Omar Sosa and NDR Big Band Ceremony
Wynne Hanner Her Green Eyes
Soft Tags "Mathamatical Monster" Brazil
Tom Waits "Glitter and Doom" Singapore
California Skaquake "Ocean 11" I Am Queen
The Natural Yogurt Band "Away With Melancholy" A Broken Rose
The Spats Go Go Yamaha Spot
Muslimgauze "Uzi Mahmood"
Harold Ludlow "Sounds Of Steam Locomotives" Mohawks and Hudsons
V/A "Forge Your Own Chains" S/T D.R. Hooker
Bread "On The Waters" I Am That I Am
Licorice Roots "Strangers In Marshmellow Boots" Rainin The Catacombs
Quincy Jones with Toots Thielmans Hummin
The Magnetic Fields "Realism" Always Already Gone
Faust "Cest Com Com Complique" Stimmen
Billy May "Pow" Huguette Waltz
Four Tet "There Is Love In You" Angel Echoes
Johnny Rebb How WIll It End
V/A "Sensacional Soul 2" Los Ros Yeah
The Three Suns How Deep Is The Ocean
Jaga Jazzist "On Armed Bandit" 220 v/spektral
Roger Ruskin Speare I'm A Fly
The Doozer "Great Explorers" Decisive Mind
Trans Am "What Day Is It Tonight" Shrigley
Los Platronics "Rancho Notorious!"
Gong Hip Hypnotize You
Cat Stevens I Love My Dog
Bosch "S/T" Dreaming of Day Break
David Bowie "Young Americans" Across the Universe
Bee Gees "1st" Every Christian Lion Hearted Man WIll Show You

1st Hour

2nd Hour

3rd Hour

No comments: