KUSF 01.29.10 The Menace's Attic DJ Dennis the Menace



The Menace’s Attic Episode #423 January 29th, 2009 “No Matter How You Slice It I’m Going To Sound Snooty When I Say Things Like “Oh Yeah, I Saw The New Movie About The Runaways at Sundance, And You Can’t See It Until March, Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah!” Edition

OPENING SONG: Soul Sister, Brown Sugar – Sam & Dave (Atlantic) 2:27

Set #1 So, Here’s The News You Have Been Waiting For: Kristen Stewart Totally Rocks As Joan Jett And Dakota Fanning Is Now Old Enough To Be Hot! 8.19
Cherry Bomb – The Runaways (Hip-O) 2:20
Roxy Roller – Sweeney Todd (London) 2:50
Glycerine Queen - Suzi Quatro (Bell) 3:49

Set #2 I’ve Got Tickets For You To See Reni Lane, And No I Don’t Know If Her Parents Were Obsessed With The Fab Four, Or For That Matter, The Thin White Duke! 10:31
Place For Us - Reni Lane (Custard) 3:29
Penny Lane – The Beatles (Capitol) 3:01
The Man Who Sold The World (Live) – David Bowie (ISO) 4:01

Set #3 As It Turns Out The Expression “Cock Sure” means: 1. Feeling perfect assurance sometimes on inadequate grounds
. 2 : Marked by overconfidence or presumptuousness. However For The Purpose Of This Set, It’s Meaning Is Exactly What It Sounds Like! 9:44
More More More – Andrea True Connection (Buddah) 3:02
Love Bones – Johnny Taylor (Stax) 3:17
Angst In My Pants – Sparks (Atlantic) 3:25

Set #4 And Now To End The Show, A Depressing Dark Set For A Rainy Night. I Don’t Know About You But I’m Looking Forward To Wallowing In It! 12:21
Reflections Of My Life – Marmalade (London) 4:17
Dancing With Tears In My Eyes – Ultravox (Chrysalis) 4:10
10-9-8 – Face To Face (Epic) 3:54

CLOSING SONG: You Belong To Me – Elvis Costello (Radar) 2:19

No comments: