KUSF 01.26.10 12-3 PM RADIO CAROLYN



Rezillos “Destination Venus”
Eyes “Disneyland”
The Damned “Problem Child”
Rocket 455 “Go To Hell”
Intellectuals “All Right!”
Baseball Furies “Left For Dead”

UV Race “I Go Blank”
Nerve City “Red Tops”
Cheater Slicks “Can’t You Hear (My Heartbeat)”
Ty Segall “My Sunshine”

Ratas del Vaticano “No Puedo Detenerme”
The Jailbirds “Gangster Knife”
Reatards “I Can Live Without You”
Scrams “The Molasses”

Jacuzzi Boys “I Saw It All”
King Tuff “Connection”
The Cave Weddings “Let’s Drive”
Kurt Vile “He’s Alright”

Dadfag “Down Baby”
Super Wild Horses “What Started The Noise”
Useless Eaters “Malfunction”
Useless Eaters “My Help”
Sharp Ends “Cracktrap”
Le Kid & Les Marinellis “Camille”
Eddy Current Suppression Ring “Anxiety”

Rank/Xerox “Basement Furniture”
Rank/Xerox “In A Hole”
Sonic Chicken 4 “Crushed”
Personal and The Pizzas “Don’t You Go In That Ground”
The Easybeats “Friday On My Mind”
Alex Chilton “My Rival”
Billy Childish “Skip Off To School”
Tee Pee “Sir Fester”

Nothing People “Reinstall”
Native Cats “Lemon Juice”
Lover! “I Got You”
Axemen “The Virgin”
The Daily Void “(Surprise Surprise) You’ve Lost Your Eyes”
Wheels On Fire “Bad Lie”

Ty Segall & Mikal Cronin “Reverse Shark Attack”
Magic Kids “Hey Boy”
Mantles “Samantha”
Wizzard Sleeve “Pterodactyl Attack”

Hobocop “Good News”
Mickey “She’s So Crazy”
Jack-O and The Tennessee Tearjerkers “Stop Stalling”
Tonebenders “Rootbeer”
A-Bones “Outcast”
Impediments “You Want A Square”

Bug Nasties “She’s So Right (Part 1)”
Charlie & The Moonhearts “My Love Is Gone”
The Wild Giraffes “When I Find Out”
Royal Pendletons “Sheep Suit”
Tyler Jon Tyler “New England Street”

Teacher’s Pet “Hooked On You”

1st Hour

2nd Hour

3rd Hour

No comments: