KUSF 01.19.10 3-6 AM DJ Mashi Mashi



1st Hour










2nd Hour










3rd Hour










David Byrne & Brian Eno "Strange overtones"
Lindstrom "Arp she said"
Patrick Cowley & Jorge Socarras "Eddie go to my head"
AC/DC "Hell's bells"

SubArachnoidSpace "Hunter seeker"
Egg "Fugue in D minor"
Chrome "In a dream"
Air "Be a bee"
Wire "The 15th"

Terry Riley "Across the lake of the ancient word"
Broadcast & The Focus Group "Love's long listen-in"
Air "Eat my beat"

Herb Alpert & The Tijuana Brass "Cantina blues/Brasilia"

Menahan Street Band "Going the distance"
ESG "UFO"
A Place To Bury Strangers "Everything always goes wrong"
Vaselines "You think you're a man"
Little Girls "Salt swimmers"
ESG "Moody"

Moon Duo "Speed"
39 Clocks "Fast cars"
Doronco Gumo #4 off "Old Punks"
The Third Bardo "I'm five years ahead of my time"

King Khan & BBQ Show "I'll be loving you"
San Ui Lim "Frustration"
Get Back Guinozzi! "Police and thieves"
Zenlo "The crab"
Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti "My Molly"

Tortoise "Prepare your coffin"
Black Lips "Again and again"
Nikki Sudden & Dave Kusworth "Shame for the angels"
Delta 5 "Mind your own business"
Nite Jewel "Weak for me"

Fuck Buttons "Flight of the feathered serpent"
Harmonia & Eno '76 "Atmosphere"
Stock, Hausen & Walkman "Pizza hut"
Chad & Jeremy "A summer song"

No comments: