KUSF 01.08.10 The Menace's Attic DJ Dennis the Menace



This Week – Episode #420
(01/08/2010)
Tonight’s Guest D.J. Has Appeared On The Show Since She Was About Three, And Can Run The Control Board Better Than I Can! (Special Guest D.J. Kate Scheyer!) Edition










Opening Song
Departure/Ride My Seesaw – The Moody Blues (Deram) –(R.I.P. Tony Clarke)
Set #1 This One’s For Willie And Al, One Who We Lost And The Other Who Based On This Week’s Performance Is Very Much Alive!
Tired Of Being Alone – Al Green (Hi) – (R.I.P. Willie Mitchell)
I Can’t Quit Her – Blood Sweat & Tears (Columbia)
This Diamond Ring – Gary Lewis & The Playboys (Liberty)
Without Her – Nilsson (RCA)
Set #2 This Set Is All About The B’s, Not Those Things That Buzz, The Letter, Silly! (Kate has chosen this set!)
In Your Room – The Bangles (Columbia)
All Together Now – The Beatles (Capitol)
Surfin’ USA – The Beach Boys (Capitol)
Living In The Plastic Age – The Buggles (Island)
Set #3 I Wonder If He Did Make It To 75 Whether Elvis Could Still Shake His – Oh That’s Right I Have An 8 Year Old In The Studio, So I Was Only Talking About His Love For Milkshakes And Uh, Rain Booties!
Good Rockin’ Tonight – Elvis (RCA)
Roadrunner – Jonathan Richman (Rhino)
The King Of Rock and Roll – Cashman & West (ABC)
Set #4 Since I’m Here Tonight As A D.J. And A Daddy This Set Made Sense. And Also Since It Was Part Of A Trivia Question Today, I Thought I’d Play The First Song In Living Color!
Color Him Father – The Winstons (Metromedia)
Saturday’s Son – The Sons Of Adam (Rhino)
Closing Song
Give Me Just A Little More Time – Chairman Of The Board (Invictus)

No comments: