KUSF 01.07.10 3-6 AM DJ Agro

1st Hour









2nd Hour









3rd Hour









Slayer-Public Display of Dismemberment
Cro-Mags-Eyes of Tomorrow
D.R.I.-I'd Rather Be Sleeping
Saviours-We Roam
Wolves in the Throne Room-Wanderer Above the Sea of Fog

His Hero is Gone-Like Weeds
Dysrhythmia-Heart Sink
Sleep-Dragonaut
Born/Dead-Repitition
Eyehategod-Serving Time in the Middle of Nowhere
Krallice-Aridity

White Fang-WHT FNG
Ty Segall & Mike Cronin-Pop Song
Home Blitz-Don't Talk To Me
Inspector 22-Kid in the Well
Ty Segall & Mike Cronin-So, I Went to Beach, Melody
Ty Segall & Mike Cronin-Kit Carson
Inspector 22-Moon Landing Take One
The Sandwitches-Marry Me
Christmas Island-Anxiety Attack

Omar Khorshid-Rakset El Fadaa
Kite Operations-Beyonce
No Bunny-Give it to me
The Sandwitches-Back to the sea
The Oh Sees-Voice in the Mirror
Boris-Hey Everyone

The Drums-Submarine
Brilliant Colors-Absolutely Anything
The Drums-Make you Mine
Digits-Sarah
CFCF-You Hear Colours
Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti-The Doldrums
Atlas Sound-Walkabout w/ Noah Lennox
Animal Collective-I Think I Can
Kings of Convenience- Rule My World
00100-Irorun

Del The Funky Homosapien & Tame One-Before This
Soul Assasins-Champions (Remix)
Gift of Gab-Some of the People
Jaylib-Starz
24 Carat Black-The Best of Good Love Gone
24 Carat Black-I Want to Make Up

No comments: