KUSF 01.02.10 12-3 AM Time Warp DJ Amper Dan



1st Hour










2nd Hour










3rd Hour










In Wonder – Mister Loveless
Birthday Cake Polka – “Sheriff John” Rovick
Welcome To The Crowd – The Soft White Sixties
Ten Feet of Snow – The Action Design
Ornamental - Scissors For Lefty
Perfect, Sometimes – Audrye Sessions
Paper Plane – Persephones Bees
From Burning Bridges – Mister Loveless
Happy Birthday To Me – Cracker
Big Key, Little Door – Loquat
The Way It Works – Polly Mackey & The Pleasure Principle
Gravitas – The Blacks
Birthday Present – The Love Me Nots
Realize The Ghost – Silver Swan
Lola Like Thos – The Fans of Jimmy Century
Call & Response – Or, The Whale
Oh La La – Faces
Tore My Heart – Oona
Shoot For The Stars – Abby Travis
Let’s Sell Out – Luke Franks or The Federalists
Happy Birthday – Concrete Blonde
Out in the Woods – Birds & Batteries
Bad Reputation – The Dollyrots
All My Idols Are Dead – Killola
Being A Teenager (Is Free Palestine) – The Downer Party
21st Birthday – Von Bodies
I Could Rob You – The Plasticines
I’ve Seen All Good People/– Susanna Hoffs & Matthew Sweet
I’ll Do You – The Action Design
Because I’m Not Myself You See – Goodbye Gadget
Lazy Angels – Jen & Abby
Wild One – Those Darlins
Turn Me Off – Audrye Sessions
William – LoveLikeFire
A Drinking Song – Rykarda Parasol
You Don’t Know A Thing About Me – The Love Me Nots
I Can’t Be True – The Ettes
See What I Wanna See – The LoveMakers
Outta The Band – My First Earthquake
Black Rabbit – Or, The Whale
Burrito In My Heart – Monsters Are Not Myths

No comments: