KUSF 12.22.09 6-9 AM DJ Stevil



1st Hour









2nd Hour









3rd Hour









Dan Deacon - Wham City
The Jimi Hendrix Experience - Up From the Skies
Ty Segall - Can't Talk to You
Jay Reatard - See-Saw
Alice Donut - Wide
King Khan & The BBQ Show - I'll Be Loving You
The Ettes - Walk Out That Door
The XX - Crystalized
Tigers & Monkeys - Ballad of the Smoking Gun
So So Many White White Tigers - We Shoot Arrows
Fond of Tigers - NOrth
Tiger Army - Temptation
Ezee Tiger - The Tiger Bounce
The Tiger Lillies & Kronos Quartet - Gin
Animal Collective - I Think I Can
Nick Cave & Warren Ellis - Gun Thing
Richard Youngs - All Day Mondays and Tuesdays
My Dad is Dead - The Rising Tide
Hank IV - Crime of the Scene
A Place to Bury Strangers - It is Nothing
Zip Code Rapists - Listen to the Band
Mission of Burma - SSL 83
Mission of Burma - (That's When I Reach for My) Revolver
Rykarda Parasol - A Drinking Song
The Legendary Pink Dots - As Long as it's Purple and Green
Perez Prado - Cherry Pink and Apple Blossom White
Heather Noel - Santa Came on a Nuclear Missle
Silvestre Munoz - El Pajarito
Coat Party - Burn the House Down
Jangletties - Happy All the Time
Kraftwerk - Pocket Calculator
Tussle - Nite Food
Michael & The Mumbles - I Tried
The Griefs - Bored Outta My Gourd
Can - Do Right
Nirvana - Been a Son
The Vaticans - Hong Kong Flu