KUSF 12.20.09 10-Midnight Locals Only DJ Nobody



Backwards Alphabetical order! (please excuse the x-y mixup)

Zolar X- Timeless (Timeless)
XBXRX- Pigs Wear Blue (Sixth in Sixes)
Yes Please- Crucial Things
We be the Echo- Tyrannical Sound Engines (Masks)
Vetiver- Save me a Place (Between)
Uni & her Ukelele- I’m on my Way
TOPR- New Kicks (The Marathon of Shame)
Social Studies- Pack of Cards (This is the World’s Biggest Hammer)
Return to Mono- Give me Something
Quicksilver Messenger Service- Fresh Air
Pleasure Kills- Smash Up the Radio (double sided single/Over & Over)
Oaxacan- Track 3 (Oaxland)
Scout Niblett- Dinosaur Egg (This Fool Can Die Now)
Numbers- DanceAttack (In my Mind All the Time)
Matador- Jumbo Jet
Loquat- Who Can Even Remember? (Secrets of the Sea)
Kid 606- Slammin’ Ragga Bootleg Track (Who Still Kill Sound?)
Jimbo Trout- I Heard a Porkchop (Catch of the Day)
Isabellas- Uh-Oh
Hella- Republic of Rough & Ready [disc 2] (s/t disc, other disc ‘Dilute’)
Goapele- Milk & Honey
Faun Fables- Train (Mother Twilight)
Extra Action Marching Band- Back that Ass Up
Didimao- Tugboat
The Curtains- Calamity (Calamity)
Bhi Bhiman- White Man’s Burden Blues
Black Fiction- I Spread the Disease (Ghost Ride)
Astral- Fall Away
Aija- Classy Dime
Last letters: T.M.- Transcendental Meditation
Turn me on Dead Man- Child in the Sunburst Pyramid (Technicolourmother)
Mochipet- Coleco Crunk Version (Master P on Atari)

1st Hour

2nd Hour

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like [url=http://www.nikeshop.ca/]Nike[/url] and http://www.nikeshop.ca/8vzdalci