KUSF 12.16.09 3-6 PM DJ Jantine



ravi shankar - raga jai jawanti
the xx - fantasy
the doors - my wild love
low - transmission
sylvester - you make me feel mighty real (epilouge)
stereolab - baby lulu
broadcast with the focus group - royal chant
claudine longet - it's hard to say goodbye
eric peters - planet travel
ken nordine - grey
the love affair - never in my life
eddie kendricks - date with the rain
jeannie reynolds - the fruit song
parliment - up for the downstroke
johnny taylor - disco lady
lord newborn & the magic skulls - revenge of the fillet o'fish
the years after - one of these days
jono el grande - neo dada
the who & the london symphony orchestra - see me feel me
ooioo - ulda
su kramer - die grune witwe
axiom funk - if 6 were 9
kelis - bossy
bob marley & the wailers - burnin' & lootin'
patrick cowley & jorge socarras - memory fails me
direct current - everybody here must party
karen silver - nobody else
sylvester - take me to heaven
sylvester - disco heat

1st Hour

2nd Hour

3rd Hour

No comments: