KUSF 12.13.09 Spotlight Motown DJ Andre

Gordon Staples & The String Thing- Get Down
The Supremes- This Old Heart of Mine
Isley Brothers- I Hear A Symphony
Marvin Gaye- I'll Take Care of You
Jr. Walker & The All Stars- Do The Boomerang
The Undisputed Truth- You've Got the Love I Need
The Four Tops- Sunny
Stevie Wonder- Light My Fire
David Ruffin- Love Can Be Hazardous to Your Health

Marvin Gaye & Tami Terrel- More, More, More
The Four Tops- 7 Rooms of Gloom
Gladys Knight & the Pipps- Walk In My Shoes
The Marvellettes- I'll Keep Holding On
Eddie Kendricks- Keep On Truckin'
Martha & The Vandellas- I Promise To Wait My Love
Smokey Robinson & The Miracles- More Love

Bobby Taylor- Who's Makin' Love
The Temptations- It's Your Thing
Stevie Wonder- Evil
Stevie Wonder- I Gotta Have A Song
Michael Jackson- Maria (You're The Only One)
The Supremes & Temptations- Rhythm of Life
Gladys Knight & The Pipps- Daddy Could Swear, I Declare

Valerie Simpson- Sinner Man (Don't Let Him Catch You)
The Supremes & Temptations- Can't Take My Eyes Off of You
Smokey Robinson & The Miracles- Show Me You Can Dance
Marvin Gaye- She's Got To Be Real
Martha & The Vandellas- In My Lonley Room
Bobby Taylor- Does Your Mama Know About Me
Jackson 5- Maybe Tomorrow

1st Hour









2nd Hour







No comments: