KUSF 11.08.09 4-6 PM Just Another Menace Sunday




JUST ANOTHER MENACE SUNDAY – #311 November 8th, 2009
Just Another Menace Sunday Theme (Dennis The Menace) – Mighty Six Ninety

HOUR 1: AN INTERVIEW WITH THE PROCLAIMERS
OPENING SONG: Love Can Move Mountains – The Proclaimers

The Proclaimers Musical Sandwich:
Notes & Rhymes – The Proclaimers
Mama Tried – Merle Haggard
Papa Don’t Take No Mess – James Brown
Tell Me When My Light Turns Green – Dexy’s Midnight Runners
Lonesome, On’ry and Mean – Waylon Jennings
In The City – The Jam
Ticket To Ride – The Beatles
She’s Lost Control – Joy Division
I Want To See The Bright Lights Tonight – Richard and Linda Thompson
Sunshine On Leith – The Proclaimers

HOUR 2: NEW MELODIC ROCK AND ROLL ALA DENNIS THE MENACE

OPENING SONG: Stay With Me Baby – Duffy (Mercury)
Love Lies Bleeding – The Ettes (Take Root)
I’ll Be Your Lover (But I Can’t Be Your Baby) – The Ettes (Take Root)
I’m In Love With A Ripper – Yacht (DFA)
1,2,3, Party! –Mission Of Burma (Matador)
Dominos - The Big Pink (4AD)
My Brother The Ape – They Might Be Giants (Idlewild)
(If You’re Wondering If I Want You To) I Want You To – Weezer (DGC)
Ambling Alp – Yeasayer (Secretly Canadian)
Fables – Dodos (French Kiss)
Even Think – Drink Up Buttercup (Yep Roc)
Foggin Up A Clear View – Julie The Band (Baby Bird)
Great Inventors – Aaron Jentzen (Self Release)

CLOSING SONG: Unseeing Eyes – Starry Saints (Comet Rock)

NEXT WEEK’S INTERVIEW: Phoenix

1st Hour

2nd Hour

No comments: