KUSF 11.03.09 6-9 AM Stevil



Opium Jukebox - Anarchy in the UK
Cul de Sac - The Dumpster
Add N to (X) - Aphine Repitition
Chicks on Speed - Gimme Back My Man
Get Back Guinozzi - Where Are You?
Dead Man’s Bones - My Body’s a Zombie for You
Kitty, Daisy & Lewis - Honolulu Rock-A-Rola-A
The Fresh & Onlys - Dude’s Got a Tender Heart
Jonathan Richman - I Eat With Gusto, Damn You Bet
The Ettes - Take it With You
A-Frames - Futureworld
OM - Cremation Chat I
Old Time Relijun - Witchcraft Rebellion
Busdriver - New Aquarium
The Downer Party - Horse Drawn Carriage
Legal Weapon - Death of Innocence
Pens - Horsies
Yob - The Great Cessation
Volcano Suns - Polythene Pam/Greasy Spine
Moto - All Night Vivarin Jag
Vivian Girls - I’m Not Asleep
Desolation Wilderness - Boardwalk Theme
Kode IV - Fight
The Dream Syndicate - Tell Me When It’s Over
Awol One & Factor - Glamorous Drunk
John Coltrane - Pursuance
Crepuscule Trio - Dunt
Albert Ayler - Bells
Jay Reatard - Man of Steel
The Hi-Nobles - Shake!
Volt - Volt
Rubik - Follow Us To the Edge of the Desert
Soft Tags - Voices
Alice Donut - Where is My Mind

1st Hour

2nd Hour

3rd Hour

No comments: