KUSF 09.14.09 12-3 PM DJ Jay

The Allright Show
noon-3pm
9/14/09

Velvet Underground- Rock N' Roll
Jim Carroll Band- People Who Have Died
Jim Carroll Band- I Write Your Name
Frank Zappa- San Berdoo
Duology
Doom
Fugs- When The Mode Of The Music Changes
Blanketship
Bluescontrol- Rest On Water
Ralph Carney's Serious Jazz Project
Arnold Cheatham
Dan Hicks- Vinnie's Lookin' Good
The Soul Fanatics- Ain't No Sunshine
The Animals- Don't Bring Me Down
Carolyn Hester- Hey, Jay
Tigran Hamasyan- Love Song
Sharon Jones and the Dap Love
Daniel Johnston- No More Pushing
60's comercials
Jon & The Nightmares
The Clean
Psychic TV- Love War Riot
Psychedelic Furs- Flowers
Human Eye- Step Into New Dimensions
Mayyors- Chicks
Cecil Barfield- True Loves
Turbonegro- I Got Erection
Hickoids- Queen of the Bus
The Fresh and Onlys- Endless Love
Cain- Love Is Gonna Come
Cough- Shallow Grave
Suck- I'll Be Creeping
13th Floor Elevators- I Had To Tell You
The Entrance Band - Hourglass

1st Hour

2nd Hour

3rd Hour

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I got this site from my pal who shared with me concerning this web page and at the moment this
time I am visiting this site and reading very informative posts at this place.


Check out my site - social internet marketing