KUSF 08.12.09 6-9 AM DJ Bryan Chandler



Aretha Franklin "Young Gifted and Black" I've Been Loving You Too Long
Savath And Savalas "La llama" Sounds of the Bowery
Lithops "Mound Magnet Pt 2" Caribbean Circuitry
Arild Anderson/Ralph Towner/ Nana Vascocelos "If you Look Far Enough" If You Look
Pisces "A Lovely Site" Say Goodbye to John
Mink DeVille "Coup De Grace" Love Me Like You Did Before
James Blackshaw "The Glass Beadgame"
Art Gibson "Truck Drivers Boogie" Truck Driving Man
Tom Verlaine "Warm and Cool" Boulevard
Arthur Prysock and Count Basie I'm Lost
Mummy Shots "3" I Don't Want Yo Meet Your Dead
Kevin Ayers "Odd Ditties" Singing a Song
Joe Strummer "Future Is Unwritten" Latino Rockabilly War Trash City
The Charms I'm Coming Back
Ty Segall "Lemons" Rusted Dust
Christine McVie "Legendary Christine Perfect Album" I'd Rather Go Blind
Lee Fields and The Expressions "My World" Honey Dove
Gary Glitter "The 70's - Blockbusters! - Glam And Glitter - Vol. 1" I'm The Leader Of The Gang, I Am
Led Bib "Sensible Shoes" Flat Pack Fantasy
Freddie Hubbard "Sky Dive" In a Mist
Tiny Vipers "Life On Earth"
The New York City Opera Children's Chorus "Sing Children Sing" The Singing School
Wilco "The Album" Solitaire
Noble Watts "Blast Off!" The Slide
Susama BaCa "Seis Poema" un Cuentos Silencioso
The Orb "Okie Dokie It's The Orb On Kompakt" Snowbow
Riechmann "Wuunderbar" Hummebuu
The Ramsey Lewis Trio "Unpendo Ni Pamoja" Slipping into Darkness
Ancient Astronauts "We Are To Answer" All The Things You Do
The Sons of the Pioneers "The Sons of the Pioneers: Ultimate Collection" I'm an Old Cowhand (From the Rio Grande)
Elliot Levin Meets The Seesaw Ensemble For Your Baby
Stanley Clarke "East River Drive" Illegal
A Broken Consort "Box Of Bitch" Something Fell
Throw Rag "Guitar Ace - Link Wray Tribute" I'm So Glad I'm So Proud
Grizzly Bear "Veckatimest" Ready/Able
Georgie Fame "On The Right Track - Beat, Blues and Ballads - A Complete Hit Collection 1964-1971" I'll Be Your Baby Tonight
Kreng "L'Autopsie Phenomenale de Pieu"
Gerry and the Pacemakers "Ferry Cross The Mersey" I'll Wait For You
Kronos Quartet "Floodplain" Ya Habibi Ta ala
Philip Glass "Glass Box"
Pink Floyd "Atom Heart Mother" Breasty Milk
Gerald Fried "The Man from U.N.C.L.E. (Razor & Tie)" Slink
Robyn Hitchcock "Goodnight Oslo"
Tackhead-Gary Clail "Reality
George Shearing "Velvet Carpet" I'll Close My Eyes
Spiritual Jazz Various Artists

1st Hour









2nd Hour









3rd Hour







No comments: