KUSF 07.21.09 6-9 AM DJ Stevil



Kali Bahlu - A Cosmic Telephone Call
Bill Laswell/Sacred System - Driftwork
Aavikko - Specto Supernus
Gang of Four - If I Could Keep it For Myself
Pisces - Circle of Time
Kurt Vile & The Violators - The Hunchback
The Warlocks - Standing Between The Lovers of Hell
Uz Jsme Doma - Jazz 1960
Ween - Woman and Man
Bingo Gazingo - Oh, Madonna (You Stole My Pants)
Units - Red
Serengeti & Polyphonic - Bon Voyage
Bus Driver - Unemployed Black Astronaut
Mos Def - The Embassy
Cheap Trick - Gonna Raise Hell
Guided By Voices - I Am a Scientist
Mummyshots - Captain Sick
Nikki Sudden & Roland S. Howard - Don’t Explain
Meercaz - She Piece
The Fall - Pacifying Joint
Obits - Light Sweet Crude
JD Emmanuel - Changeling
David Bowie - Helden (Request)
Brian Eno - The True Wheel
Cosmos - Early Chills, Early Crow
Death - Freakin’ Out
Mika Miko - The Dress
New York Dolls - Cuz I Sez So
Mika Miko - I Got a Lot
Avengers - We Are The One
The Rippers - Between Two Little Hands
Radio Birdman - We’ve Come So Far (To Be Here Today)
Black Lips - I’ll Be With You
Dan Melchior - On The Ledge
Tigran Hamasyan - Sibylla

1st Hour

2nd Hour

3rd Hour

No comments: