KUSF 07.07.09 12-3 PM RADIO CAROLYN



Fun Things “(I Ain’t Got) Time Enough For Love”
Normals “Almost Ready”
D-Day “Too Young To Date”
Cheap Time “Penny and Jenny”
Superchunk “Screw It Up”
Thee Oh Sees “The Drag”

Kurt Vile “Subliminal Message”
Terminal Waste Band “Dial M For Monkey”
Box Elders “Cougars”

Leavenworth “Rocket’s Spell”
Pseudo Existors “Coming Up For Air”
Thought Criminals “More Suicides Please”
The Venus Fly Trap One Girl Band “No Fear On My Dreams”
Reverend Beat-Man “Jesus Christ Twist”
Dadfag “Got A Complaint”
Nodzzz “I Can’t Wait”
The Cave Weddings “Let’s Drive”
Jack Oblivian “Put Your Love On Me”
Davila 666 “Pingorocha Y la Diva Rockera”

Coconut Coolouts “Stick Up!”
Personal and the Pizzas “I Don’t Wanna Be No Personal Pizza”
Snakeflower 2 “Flight of the Navigator”
Obits “Talking To The Dog”
Rippers “Just For One Day”

Mika Miko “I Got A Lot (New New New)”
XYX “Momento Acido Contemporaneo”
Miss Pi “Walkin’ Blues”
Monks “Oh, How To Do Now”
Hickoids “Mr. Punk Rock Voo-Doo Man”
Reigning Sound “Stick Up For Me”

Dum Dum Girls “Put A Sock In It”
Dead Ghost “Holy Ghost”
Smith Westerns “We Stay Out”
Francis Harold and the Holograms “I See It All”
King Tuff “So Desperate”

Ty Segall “Cents”
Ty Segall “Goin’ Down”
Oblivians “Pill Popper”
Easy Action “She Ain’t My Girlfriend”
Mayyors “Clicks”

Hank IV “Crime Of The Scene”
Rudi “I-Spy”
Young Offenders “Battleships”
Weakends “Devil By My Side”
So Cow “Exclamation Mark”
Bobby Ubangi “Out Of Line”

Intelligence “Pony People”
Eddy Current Suppression Ring “Sometimes”
Hard Ons with Neil Hamburger “American Exports”
Clockcleaner “Skinhead Lady”
DMZ “Busy Man”
Sir Lord Raven “The Darling Of The Jukebox”

Death “Freakin’ Out”

1st Hour

2nd Hour

3rd Hour

No comments: