KUSF 06.05.09 12-3 PM DJ Stereo Steve



"microphone cables"

aynsley dunbar retaliation - warning
the equals - police on my back
the paragons - the tide is high
gene vincent - rollin danny
six feet under - inspiration in my head
the seeds - bad part of town
the beavers - why baby why
the spikedrivers - baby let me tell you how i lost my mind
the shag - stop and listen

mudhoney - urban guerilla

spectrum - war sucks
wisp - seaway trail
zenlo - at a german fun fair

dent may and his magnificent ukulele - college town boy
go home producctions - essex doves
lemon kittens - shakin all over
linn county - think
stuff smith - here comes the man with the jive
nodzz - i don't wanna (smoke marijuana)
the bridge - jesus (holy fuzz comp)
children - subterranean cities

pet the bunny interview:
pet the bunny - christian scientist
pet the bunny - why would I throw soup at you (acoustic live in studio b)
krokus - screaming in the night
brand new - you won't know
sweet - love is like oxygen

tortoise - prepare your coffin
lee fields & the expressions - do you love me (like you say you do)
balloon farm - a question of temperature
majik markers - don't talk in your sleep
diamond watch wrists - my last time in this place
morris wilson beau bailey quintet - spiritual jazz

bruce haack - mudra
jerry cole and the stingers - 007 rides again
pajo - where eagles dare
retard - heart full of hate
althea and donna - uptown top ranking
bobby hendricks - psycho
rick james - my mama
ennio morricone & christy - deep down (diabolik theme)

cluster - malturi sa

1st Hour

2nd Hour

3rd Hour

No comments: