KUSF 06.26.09 The Menace's Attic DJ Dennis the Menace



“I Know It’s Weird, But I Wonder If He Was Listening That Terrible New Top 40 Radio Station In L.A. When It Happened Edition!” Edition

OPENING SONGS: I Want You Back – Jackson Five (Motown) 13 #1 hits – last one in ’95!

Set #1 And Now On To One Of The Original Set Themes For The Show Songs With Girls Names!
Cherry Cherry – Neil Diamond (Bang)
Janie Jones (Demo) – The Clash (Epic)
Christine Sixteen – Kiss (Casablanca)

Set #2 How Much Mileage Did I Really Think I Could Get Out Of That “Songs With Girls Names” Theme? Well, When You Realize That Not ALL The Girls Are, Uh, Girls, It Get’s Even Harder, So To Speak! (She Went To The Apollo, You Should Have Seen Her Go! Go! Go!)
Lola – The Kinks (Pye)
Walk On The Wild Side – Lou Reed (RCA)
I’ll Go Crazy – James Brown (King)
The Things We Do For Love – 10 CC (Mercury)

Set #3 And Now More Songs With Girls Names That Are Admittedly Wouldn’t Get Any Girl To Sleep With You Even If You’re Gomez Adams!
Diana – Paul Anka (ABC Paramount)
Candida – Dawn (Bell) (Gomez Called His Wife Candida)
Jezebel – Herman’s Hermits (MGM)

Set #4 OK, Since I Am Doing Girls Songs If I Don’t Do This One Tonight, I Might Never Have An Excuse To Do It Again!
Billie Jean – Michael Jackson (Epic)
C’mon Marianne – The Four Seasons (Philips)

CLOSING SONG: Mrs. Robinson – Simon & Garfunkle (Columbia)

GIVEAWAYS: Tickets to the film “Cheri”

No comments: