KUSF 06.16.09 12-3 PM RADIO CAROLYN



Users “Sick Of You”
Radio Birdman “What Gives?”
Classic Ruins “Geraldine I Need Money (More Than I Need You)”
Rip Offs “Heatseeker/ Rip Your Heart Out”
Mayyors “White Jeep”
Thee Oh Sees “Peanut Butter Oven”

Box Elders “Dave”
Venus Fly Trap One Man Band “No Fear On My Dreams”
Kurt Vile & The Violators “Good Lookin’ Out”
Nodzzz “I Can’t Wait”

Ty Segall “Rusted Dust”
Cheap Time “Woodland Drive”
Clifters “Django”
Knickerbockers “One Track Mind”
Wooden Shjips “For So Long”
Intelligence “Pony People”
Sir Lord von Raven “The Darling Of The Jukebox”
Cave Weddings “Let’s Drive”
Giant Haystacks “Jackie”

Davila 666 “Sabes Que Quiero”
Davila 666 “Pingorocha Y La Diva Rockera”
Vaslines “You Think You’re a Man”
De Cylinders “I Wanna Get Married”
Muslims “Nightlife”

Jack Oblivian “Sweet Thang”
Jack-O and The Tennessee Tearjerkers “Stop Stalling”
Oblivians “Jim Cole”
Oblivians “What’s The Matter Now?”
Reigning Sound “Trash Talk”

Gories “I Think I’ve Had It”
Gories “Stormy”
The 5 Torquays “There She Walks”
Black Randy and The Metrosquad “I Slept In An Arcade”
Rats “Nightline”
The Rippers “Right Time To Kill You”

Terminal Wasteband “Dial M For Monkey”
Strange Boys “For Lack Of A Better Face”

Crash Normal “Chrome Cramps”
Test Patterns “Back To You”
Test Patterns “Crazy Over You”
Easy Action “She Ain’t My Girlfriend”
Flying Lizards “Summertime Blues”
Blank Dogs “Spitting”
Ty Segall “Lovely One”

Obits “Talking To The Dog”
Francis Harold and The Holograms “Black Boots, Red Shirt, Little Boys”
Hunches “Ate My Teeth”
Tyvek “Building Burning”

The Smith Westerns “Dreams”
Dadfag “Hell Is Other People”
Drills “Skate Tough”
Leavenworth “Bridgette’s Spell”

Cold Cock “I Wanna Be Rich”

1st Hour

2nd Hour

3rd Hour

No comments: