KUSF 06.09.09 6-9 AM DJ Stevil



President’s Breakfast - What if…
Lee Fields & the Expressions - Money is King
Dead Milkmen - How It’s Gonna Be
Solex - Comely Row
Dream Date - Wait for You
Kable - It’s Your Lot
Liechtenstein - Roses in the Park
39 Clocks - Fast Cars
Condor - Bummer Saver
A-Frames - Abstract
Bridez - Evil Road
Screamers - I Want to Hurt
Hasil Adkins - Wild Wild Friday Night
Chain & the Gang - Unpronounceable Name
Part-Timer - Be
Foot Village - Crow Call
Rob Rich - La Celosa
Musci/Venosta - Ramexico
Themselves - Poison Pit
Hanger 18 - Room to Breathe
Zion I - Peppermint Patty
A Tribe Called Quest - I Left My Wallet in El Segundo
Black Moth Super Rainbow - Born on a Day the Sun Didn’t Rise
Ike & TIne - Whole Lotta Love
Broadcast - Pendulum
The Phantom Limbs - Hot Knives and Hornets
Shooby Taylor - Shooby Shwa
Ty Segall - Skin
John Coltrane - Living Space
Ogogo - Movement I
Experimental Dental School - Earthquake
Black Lips - Drugs
Black Lips - Not a Problem
Be Your Own Pet - Zombie Graveyard Party
New York Dolls - ‘Cuz I Sez So
King Khan & the Shrines - I Wanna Be a Girl
The Jesus Lizard - Glamorous
Death - Rock & Roll Victim
Tyvek - Hey Una
Deadbolt - Jimmy’s Grave
Deadmoon - Jane
Psychic Ills - I take You as My Wife Again

1st Hour

2nd Hour

3rd Hour

No comments: