KUSF 06.02.09 12-3 PM RADIO CAROLYN



The Users “Sick of You”
Nervous Eaters “Just Head”
Minutemen “Ain’t Talkin’ ‘Bout Love”
Motards “Big Fun”
Obits “One Cross A Piece”
Cheap Time “Penny and Jenny”

Reigning Sound “If I can’t Come Back”
So Cow “Exclamation Mark”
Dreamdate “Anyway”
Easy Action “ELO Kiddies”
Ratas del Vaticano “Olvido”

Wooden Shjips “Motorbike”
Static Static “Circuitry Reject”
Monks “Higgle-Dy Piggle-Dy”
Nomads “Coolsville”
The Savages “The World Ain’t Round, It’s Square”
Dum Dum Girls “Put A Sock In It”

Tyvek “Summer Things”
Giant Haystacks “Wrong Shoes”
Leavenworth “Rocket’s Spell”
Mudhoney “Urban Guerilla”
Tapeworm “Break Your Face”
Wavves “Weed Demons”

Thee Oh Sees “Soda St. #1”
Spider Bags “Professionals”
Vaselines “Sex Sux (Amen)”
X-Ray Spex “Art-I-ficial”
Downbeat 5 “dum Dum Ditty”
Mary Weiss “Stop and Think It Over”
Dad Fag “?”

Bauhaus “Small Talk Stinks”
Dan Melchior und das Menace “Dim Are The Lights”
Blank Dogs “Splitting”
Condo Fucks “Come On Up”
The Screws “Kill Someone You Hate”
Weakends “Slow Down & Low”

So Cow “Greetings”
Nodzzz “I Can’t Wait”
Jacuzzi Boys “I Fought A Crocodile”
The Drills “I’m Normal”
Cripples “I’m Going Steady With Twiggy”
Intelligence “Pony People”

Jack-O and The Tennessee Tearjerkers “Sweet Thang”
Jack Oblivian “Out Of Tune”
Dead Ghosts “I Don’t Understand”
Terminal Wasteband “Yom Kippur War”

The Rippers “What I’ve Done”
X “Universal Corner”
Si, Claro “Watch Time Fade Away”
Test Patterns “Back To You”
Strange Boys “Who Nedd Who More”

Death “Politicians In My Eyes”

1st Hour

2nd Hour

3rd Hour

No comments: