KUSF 05.26.09 12-3 PM RADIO CAROLYN



Dicks “Dicks Hate The Police”
Misfits “Some Kinda Hate”
Zero Boys “Civilizations Dying”
Bobby Fuller Four “I Fought The Law”
Max Frost and the Troopers “Shape Of Things To Come”
Hipshakes “Leave Me Alone”

Jack-O and The Tennessee Tearjerkers “Sweet Thang”
Strange Boys “That Girl Taught Me To Dance”
Volcanos “Polaris”
Strip Kings “Slow Panic”
The Lyres “Tear You Up”
Muslims “Right and Wrong”

Eat Skull “Heaven’s Stranger”
Jacuzzi Boys “Blowing Kisses”
So Cow “Greetings”
Dreamdate “Anyway”
Crocodiles “ I Wanna Kill”
Intelligence “Pony People”
Personal and the Pizzas “I Don’t Wanna Be No Personal Pizza”

Lumberjack “School Of Death”
STP “Hey Bastard”
Death “Politicians In My Eyes”
Adverts “One Chord Wonders”
The Zips “Don’t Be Pushed Around”
Jay Reatard “Hang Them All”

Ty Segall “The Drag”
Ty Segall & Mikal Cronin “So, I Went To The Beach, Melody”
Snakeflower 2 “Flight of the Navigator”
New York Dolls “Muddy Bones”
Superchunk “Screw It Up”
The Rippers “What I’ve Done”

Dan Melchior und das Menace “I Don’t Wanna Be Nice”
The Terminal Waste Band “Dial M For Monkey”
Kurt Vile & The Violators “Good Lookin’ Out”

Tyvek “Building Burning”
The Fems “Frustration”
Human Sexual Response “Anne Frank Story”
The Spokane Mystics “I’m In Love”
The Jewws “I Need Your Lovin’ (But I Don’t Need You)”

King Khan and The Shrines “(How Can I Keep You) Outta Harm’s Way”
The King Khan and BBQ Show “Fish Fry”
Monks “Higgle-dy Piggle-dy”
Easy Action “ELO Kiddies”
Eddy Current Suppression Ring “Sometimes”

Young Offenders “Big Cities”
Nodzzz “I Can’t Wait”
Static Static “Psyhic Eyes”
Ratas del Vaticano “Olvido”
Dum Dum Girls “Sick In It”

Pussy Galore “Dick Johnson”

1st Hour

2nd Hour

3rd Hour

No comments: