KUSF 05.12.09 12-3 PM RADIO CAROLYN



Zero Boys “I’m Bored”
Child Molesters “(I’m The) Hillside Strangler”
Gories “Chick-In”
Vaselines “Son Of A Gun”
Strange Boys “To Turn A Tune Or Two”
Strawmen “Sour & Vicious Man”

So Cow “Shackleton”
The Oh Sees “Peanut Butter Oven”
Ratas del Vaticano “Tema De La Ratas”

Hank IV “Drive The Whip”
Wavves “Beach Demon”
Terminal Waste Band “Dial M For Monkey”
Kurt Vile & The Violators “The Hunchback”
Shadows Of Knight “I’m Gonna Make You Mine”
The Ugly Ducklings “Nothin’”
Jack-O and The Tennessee Tearjerkers “Against The Wall”

Pierced Arrows “In My Brain”
King Khan and The Shrines “(How Can I Keep You) Outta Harm’s Way”
The Obits “Military Madness”
The Infections “Com’on”
Death “Freakin’ Out”

Dum Dum Girls “Long Hair”
Brilliant Colors “Over There”
Volcano Suns “Jak”
Plimsouls “Zero Hour”
Dan Melchior und das Menace “I Don’t Want To Be Nice”
Tyvek “Summer Things”

New York Dolls “’Cause I Said So”
Condo Fucks “Come On Up”
Happy Clams “I Hate Everything”
Hipshakes “Leave Me Alone”
The Diplomats “Gimme Hell”
Sonic Youth “No Garage”
Easy Action “ELO Kiddies”

Bridez “Rolling Stoned”
Ty Segall “Sweets”
Ty Segall & Mikal Cronin “Pop Song”
Chewbacca All-Stars “Flashing Groovy”
Popular Mechanics “Gee Why”
Armedalite Rifles “split 7” with The Reaction”
Young Offenders “Pilled Up”

Kid Congo and The Pink Monkey Birds “Funky Fly”
Si, Claro “Watch Time Fade Away”
Crocodiles “I Wanna Kill”
Muslims “Nightlife”
Giant Haystacks “Tension”

Kills “Wait”
Zero Defex “Two Minute Hate”
Pity Fucks “Why Roight Now?”
Horrors “Every Inch Of My Love”
Mayyors “White Jeep”

Wipers “Image Of Man”

1st Hour

2nd Hour

3rd Hour

No comments: