KUSF 05.09.09 The Menace's Attic DJ Dennis the Menace



OPENING SONG: He Could Be The One – Josie Cotton (Warner Bros.)

Set #1 While Our Special Guests Are Getting Ready For Their Radio Debut In Set #2, We’ll Get In The Mood With Some Colorful Power Pop!
Yellow River – Christie (Epic)
Red Rubber Ball – The Cyrkle (Columbia)
Baby Blue – Badfinger (Apple)
Black Is Black – Los Bravos (Rhino)

Set #2 This Is My First Set On The Radio Ever, So I Decided To Start It As Colorful As Dennis’s Sets, And Then Add In Some Zombies, Just Because I Can!
Time Of The Season – The Zombies (Date)
Yellow Submarine – The Beatles (Capitol)
Goodbye Yellow Brick Road – Elton John (UNI)

Set #3 Well, Now That I’ve Had My Radio Show Co-Hosted By A Ten Year Old D.J., I Should Feel Old. Of Course, Everyone Who Listens To The Show Knows I Don’t Look A Day Over, Hey Wait A Minute, There’s Tinkerbell. Think I Can Fool Her Into Thinking I’m Peter Pan, With Just A Little Less Hair?
I Won’t Grow Up – The Fools (EMI)
Young Girl – Gary Puckett & The Union Gap (Columbia)
Young Folks – Peter, Bjorn & John (Almost Gold)

Set #4 In An Effort To Be Politically Correct, We’d Like To Change The Title Of Every One Of These Songs To Say Indigenous People. Somehow, That Takes Away From The Ability To Dance And Chew Gum To These Songs At The Same Time.
Indian Giver – 1910 Fruitgum Company (Buddah)
Indian Lake – The Cowsills (MGM)
Dandelion – The Rolling Stones (London) 3:47 (OR LAST SONG?)

CLOSING SONG: Be Thankful For What You’ve Got – William DeVaughn (RCA)

No comments: