KUSF 05.05.09 12-3 PM RADIO CAROLYN



Zeros “Don’t Push Me Around”
The Plugz “Satisfied Die”
The Plugz “Red Eye #9“
Photobooth “Da Me Tus Besos”
Superchunk “Screw It Up”
So Cow “Exclamation Mark”

Static Static “Black Fingers”
Wooden Shjips “Motorbike”
Mayyors “Intro/ Airplanes”

Jack-O and The Tennessee Tearjerkers “Stop Stallin’”
Little Johnny and the Silvertones “Rock Til The End Of Time”
Personal and the Pizzas “I Don’t Wanna Be No Personal Pizza”
Death “Politicians In My Eyes”
Los Cacahuettes “Wild Women”
Arthur Lee and the Grass Roots “You I’ll Be Following”
King Khan and The Shrines “(How Can I Keep You) Outta Harm’s Way”
Ty Segall & Mikal Cronin “Pop Song”

Jay Reatard “Hang Them All”
The Zips “Don’t Be Pushed Around”
Subs “Gimme Your Heart”
Animals and Men “I Never Worry”
Dum Dum Girls “Sock In It”
Stolen Minks “Reflexes”

Easy Action “ELO Kiddies”
The Obits “I Can’t Win”
Wavves “California Goths”
Blatz “Learning How To Smile”
Meat Sluts “Treats Me Like A Bro”
A.H. Kraken “Axe Vertical”

Intelligence “Saint Bartholomeu”
Eat Skull “Stick To The Formula”
Sultanas “You’re The One”
Thee Midnighters “I Found A Peanut”
Los Monstruos “Gloria”
Strange Boys “That Girl Taught Me To Dance”

France has The Bomb “Invisible Angle”
Blank Dogs “Nothing UGC”
The Diplomats “Gimme Hell”
Debonettes “Tears”
Tommy Strange “These Are Days”
Crocodiles “I Wanna Kill”

Vaselines “Son Of A Gun”
Vaselines “Sex Sux (Amen)
The Dutchess and The Duke “Reservoir Park”
Volcanos “Polaris”
The Fems “Frustration”
Human Switchboard “Prime Of My Life”

Tyvek “Summer Things”
Dex Romweber Duo “Cigarette Party”
The Dogs “Tough Enough”
Black Lips “Take My Heart”
The Oh Sees “Soda St. #1”

The Heartbreakers “Born To Lose”

1st Hour

2nd Hour

3rd Hour

No comments: